Doppler opening

|
Whoa!
The opening night of our new club, Doppler, at Bar Loop went really well. Lots of more people than I had hoped for, and people actually stayed quite long considering most of them had to go to work in the morning. A big thanks to all of you who made the effort to come, hopefully you liked the music. A special thanks also go out to our guests of the evening, Teppo and Metsis aka Möjitö Brös.
My computer managed to crash at one point, my MIDI controller stopped responding and I got the dreaded "beachball of death" (probably familiar to all you OS X users). Luckily nobody else noticed, since I was able to mix in a track I happened to have with me on CD (how lucky!). So I'd thought I'd share the track that saved the night, a new track that I've produced called Purple Harlequin.

Bloom - Purple Harlequin by bloomlive


Also, be sure to check out my profile at SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/bloomlive

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment