Funkyzeit

|
The three gigs I had last week were quite good compliments to each other. Wednesday @ Nude was a pretty chilled out affair, and Thursday's live set @ Kuudes Linja was the best of the bunch, it was really nice to get the chance to play our live material at a bigger venue than usual (thanks Samu!), and everyone I talked to seemed to like our set, so perhaps we'll get more chances to play in the future. Friday's Halloween Horror Bash @ Playground was absolutely packed, I think they broke the previous attendance record. We played for about 3,5h with Upi (quite the sight in our Joker + Pikachu outfits, maybe some pictures later on), starting of with minimal and techno, then dropping some dubstep and finishing of with some drum and bass. I particularly enjoyed playing the dnb, and managed to squeeze in some rougher tunes as well.
Three tunes for you today, the first being the reason for this post title. This Dolphins remix of Broombeck's The Clapper is a really funky and grooving tune (perfect summer tune as well). The second track is one of my own, entitled The Howl, quite a bit on the techno side. The third and final tune is Subfocus' Triple X, a track I had heard I while back, but had no idea who's track it was. Now I know.

Clap clap clap


Bloom - The Howl



Ready to pump it up, move it to the beat don't stop

0 comments:

Post a Comment