Down the rabbit hole

|
Saturday night I ventured deep into underground Helsinki to play a set at a warehouse party by the name of Kaninkolo. The party was absolutely awesome and the venue was really something else, I didn't have very high expectations about it but it totally blew me away.
I played the first set of the night, but since this wasn't your run of the mill party at a club, people were dancing pretty early on. I started of with some (modern) house, played some tech house and ended with some straight up techno. The best tune of my set was Umek's rework of Hablando, which I dropped in just when Umek's Work This Data went off, and people really went crazy for it.
Absolutely great party, thanks to everyone who made it happen, and hope people enjoyed the brownies we brought with us.

Umek vs Ramirez - Hablando


Umek - Work This Data


Ramirez - Hablando (the '92 original)

0 comments:

Post a Comment