The French Connection

|
Whoa, busy busy week for me, with the DJ course going down and all. I've been really pleased with the two sessions we've had so far, everything's running along smoothly.
On another note, the Doppler Duo is taking over INDWT at Nude tonight (although you could argue that it's technically not a takeover since Upi is one of INDWT's resident DJ's). However, the sound is gonna be totally different from the Doppler sound you're used to hearing at Loop. I will mostly be playing some sort of indie electro, and possibly some drum & bass to end my set.
So here's a few tracks to showcase the sound. The first one is a preview of a track I've been working on for a live set we're going to perform in about one month, so bare with me since it's quite unfinished. The second one is a track by Alan Braxe and Kris Menace called Lumberjack, absolute smasher.

Bloom - La Louvre


Alan Braxe & Kris Menace - Lumberjack

0 comments:

Post a Comment