New bloods

|
Entropy has organized several dj courses for future bassheads interested in learning how to mix, and right about now it's time for the next installment. Yesterday was the evening for the participants to come to our clubroom and enroll (as well as get some free skumppa). Our previous courses had been pretty popular, but nothing prepared me for the veritable landslide of people that happened. When I left, 28 people had signed up, breaking our previous numbers by almost threefold.
I really enjoy teaching, so even though I'll have to use most of my spare time the next few weeks to teach the ropes to these future Klocks, High Contrasts and van Buurens, I'm really looking forward to it.
The course is separated into four sessions, the first two discussing vinyl mixing (and Serato as well), the third one discussing CD-mixing and the last one covering Ableton Live as well as some potential other stuff (depending on what the participants want). If you have any thoughts on how a course like this should be run, feel free to leave some comments about it.

On another note, here's a track I might have to play at Doppler tonight, some proper late night party business. Hope to see lots of people there tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment