Live

|
I've managed to recover from last week's jungle madness, so it's time for something new. I'm really excited about this new live project I'm involved in with my friend Valtteri (from our Bloom Live act) and Tommi from Kitkaliitto. We're gonna be playing at Entropy's 16th birthday party in approximately one month, can't wait!
I might post some samples of what our sound is like once we get something recorded, but I already have a feeling it's gonna be massive.
On another note, our second installment of Doppler is fast approaching. Come join us at Bar Loop this Thursday (8.10.2009), from 20-02. Joining me and Upi are DJ's Opa and Hele. Looking forward to some quality deep house from Hele and techno from Opa. I will most likely be playing some minimal, but we'll see what I'll come up with.
I'll leave you with a track from Kitkaliitto called Moravia, from their new vinyl release, as well as a track I've been playing over and over and over again. It is, of course, Luciano & Mirko Loco - Mousa Big Band.

Moravia by kitkaliitto

0 comments:

Post a Comment